Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's time...

Dear readers,

If you've been reading my posts over the past few months, you may have guessed this day was coming. A week or so ago, I bid goodbye to my beloved NYC and moved south to Philadelphia to attend business school. For weeks, people have been asking, "What are you going to do with the blog?" And honestly I'm still not 100% sure, but here's what I know: I'd like to continue recording my food adventures, this time based in Philly, as best I can. So I'll start by posting a few of my first meals here, and hopefully my school schedule will let me continue to do so over the next two years. I may not post as frequently as I did in NYC, and of course I'll be commenting on the Philly food scene rather than that of NYC... but I hope you'll keep reading nonetheless. And as always, if you have any suggestions for places I HAVE to go while I'm here, email me at lifewithfoodanddrink@gmail.com!

Faithfully,

Janine

No comments: