Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm happy to be alive! Day II...

This morning I woke up bright and early, and lo and behold, I'm STILL happy to be alive! I'm grateful for this absolutely incredible warm, sunny day we're about to have. I'm grateful I got the chance to see my old friend JR last night; grateful for the delicious cole slaw I made yesterday morning with my leftover veggie dumpling ingredients-- I ate it for dinner last night and it was actually good!; grateful for the delicious cereal I just ate for breakfast; and grateful that after I go to the gym I'll do my laundry and have clean clothes. ANNNND I'm grateful that it's almost a relaxing long weekend!

Hope you all are happy to be alive as well... Now go out and have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good idea on using your leftover veggie dumpling ingredients to make coleslaw!

I'm grateful for eating yummy shrimp tacos from The Bigger Place...for my great relationship with my mom...for working in the greatest city on earth...for a long weekend ahead!