Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A brief bar interlude at Lansdowne Road

Let's travel back in time, shall we, to a few weeks ago, before I left for Vegas. For old time's sake, I met with JT and the bro at Lansdowne Road for a Bruins game and a few drinks. I got a Harpoon cider, which was delicious and appley and made me surprisingly drunk. But there was food, as well, of course. JT got a cheesesteak, which came with choice of cheese, chopped onions, and fries. The bro got a club sandwich, also with fries. I ate a few fries. They were warm and fried, although they were the kind that are starchy inside and thick outside, rather than... well... softer and yummier? I don't know, it was a while ago. All I remember is they tasted good. A few pictures to ease us back into the dining scene, and we'll be back on the wagon:

CheeEEEeese. Steak.

A sandwich with bacon? What could be better?

No comments: